TeleTrader d.o.o. is a part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. As a global company, active on the international market and headquartered in Vienna, Austria, TeleTrader develops its software in Belgrade, while selling its products globally across Europe, North America, and Asia.
TeleTrader is announcing the following vacancy within its Sales department:
- Conduct market research and actively pursue list of potential customers in assigned territory. Target groups include banks, asset managers, wealth managers, pension funds and other leading institutions.
- Acquire new customers, generate and track leads, contribute to the growth of the user base & community.
- Present, promote and sell our product Baha Webstation (https://www.baha.com/WebStation).
- Provide initial basic training to new customers.
- Be the trusted advisor and support, while building and maintaining a continuous relationship with customers.
- Continually monitor and analyze relevant markets in order to become and stay aware of competitor activity.
- Set up and implement sales strategies.
- Collaborate with our global Sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous sales experience in IT industry is preferred
- Knowledge of stock market financial technology or experience in trading is an advantage
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages are an advantage
- Highly effective sales personality with strong deal-closing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, self-driven and result-oriented way of working
- Enjoy working with people, empathetic and socially competent
- Outstanding personal commitment and willingness to leave own comfort zone
- Readiness to travel
What we offer:
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be a part of a young and dynamic team
- Pleasant work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Internal education
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Private health insurance
- Full-time employment