TeleTrader d.o.o. is a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. TeleTrader is a global company, active on the international market and headquartered in Vienna, Austria. It is part of baha Group, which develops its software in Belgrade, while selling its products globally across Europe, North America, and Asia.
TeleTrader is announcing the following vacancy within its IT department:
- Research, define, automate and maintain the software build and delivery process together with the developers, using CI/CD processes and build/deploy pipelines.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure.
- Define and continuously update our architecture to ensure continuous operations, effective monitoring for performance and security.
- Integrate popular CI/CD/Monitoring open-source software into our own custom-made software solutions (GitLab CI/CD, Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana, Elastic)
- At least 1-3 years of experience with developing and operating software and services
- Solid Linux shell scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python)
- Good understanding of operating systems, networking and infrastructure
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tooling (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Interested in learning and using new technologies.
- Knowledge and experience with Kubernetes are a big plus.
- Use of server provisioning software such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef a plus
- Good command of English is a must.
What we offer:
- Being part of a multicultural team, bringing DevOps and agile thinking into life
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- The advantage of learning the cutting edge technologies
- Modern work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Internal education
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Additional health insurance
- Team-building and sports activities
- Full-time employment